This 25-26 October, ATS, in collaboration with AusRE Solutions Pty Ltd, has demostrated our demonstrate our cutting-edge energy transition products and services at All-Energy Australia 2023 in Melbourne, Australia. With over 350 major suppliers and over 10,000 industry experts in attendance and as Australia’s largest and most eagerly anticipated clean energy event, All-Energy Australia provided a platform for industry leaders, experts, and enthusiasts to explore the latest innovations and advancements in the clean energy sector.
During the course of the event, clients and partners have been introduced with product real-time demonstration to our range of integrated and comprehensive solutions for the control, monitoring and management of renewable power systems (solar and wind), which have been successfully deployed in over 3+ GW of projects:
- Hybrid Renewable Energy Solution
- Wind and Solar Plant Control & Monitoring Solution (PV SCADA & PPC)
- Distributed Energy Resource Management (DERM) Solution for Rooftop Solar
- Centralized Operation Control Systems (OCC) for clusters of power plants over wide geographical area
- Integrated Control, Protection and Automation System for Substation (SAS)
Our presence at All-Energy Australia 2023 reflected our unwavering commitment to a sustainable future. With our innovative products and solutions, we aim to take an active role in driving forwards the transition to clean energy worldwide.
ATS Solutions Video Gallery: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PL2C9F77AE23BB603F