ATS shall be bringing our innovative products and solutions to 2018 IEEE PES T&D Conference & Expo this April. Do come find us at Booth 1577 for more information!
Our Solution & Product Highlights
- @Station® (IEC61850-compatible Smart Substation): an Integrated Control and Protection system designed for the operation of transmission and distribution substations. The system incorporates the latest technology in the field of substation automation to provide its users with innovative solutions to their requirements.
- @SCADA+® (Supervisory Control and Data Acquisition System): a comprehensive solution to supervisory control and data acquisition, managing system on a real-time basis.
- Operation Control Center OCC (Power system management solution): a solution package specialized for the supervision, control, and management of power system of one or more areas/groups of power plants or manufacturing facilities that need to manage a large amount of real-time data.
- SmartWAMSTM (Wide-Area Monitoring System with Synchrophasor): a wide-area monitoring system that performs the collection, processing and displaying of synchrophasor data on the basis of Phasor Measurement Unit technology to reliably and timely monitor large-scaled power systems.
- SmartAFLTM (Automatic Fault Locating System): a Travelling Wave-based and Impedance-based distance-to-fault locating software package.
- SmartModemTM (Modem 3G): meets the growing need for wireless data transmission over long distance with high accuracy and reliable security via GSM/GPRS/EDGE/HSPA telecommunications system. The device functions as a data server and facilitates the connection of multiple devices for construction of SCADA/DMS/AMI systems.
- SmartHISTM (Historical Information System): is a historical database management system allowing users to collect, process, store, manage and retrieve an extremely large data set (Big Data) from the real-time environment during both normal substation operation and in time of disturbance, suitable for high-fidelity time-series data from diverse sources etc.